30.9.11

New Tab- "Gamer's Jargon"

Starting things off I wanted to post a quick-reference guide to gamers jargon to start off anyone who may not have heard these terms before which may or may not be used in the blog.

These can all be found on my second tab the the top titled "Gamer's Jargon".

Feel free to drop me a note if you see anything you believe is an error, have any questions about it or have another term you believe should be added!

2 comments:

Tiaswt25 said...

I just look at your blog and thought, oh boy something more to confuse me about games.LOL as I started reading the games jargon, I found some terms I knew. Yeah I know some jargon. Who knew. I like the play most games so i look foward to reading your blog.

Alyrianna said...

Thanks for checking out my new section! I'm aiming in my blog posts to make sure I keep the confusion down as much as possible for those who know little or nothing a tall about gaming. Feel free to drop a note if you get confused though!