Hello everyone!
Welcome to my blog about free-to-play massive multi-player online computer games!
In this blog I'm going to go through a series of these games and break them down for you from the awesome to the ugly. I have no qualms about trying any sort of game- I've been an avid gamer my whole life and intend to show a variety of games and styles on this blog. Feel free to suggest any game you feel would be a good addition. Though remember- all games features on this blog must be played on the computer, have the option to play with a community of other players and must be free-to-play or have extended free trials (approximately a week)! Some games I have already decided to cover include titles such as LoL- League of Legends, WoW- World of Warcraft, TF2- Team Fortress 2, S4 League, Mabinogi, Guild Wars (with an exclusive about the upcoming Guild Wars 2!) and Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers.
Now you might be saying - "What does this have to do with me? I'm not a gamer." but don't write this blog off just yet. We all have someone in our lives who like some sort of game- daughters, sons, husbands, wives, friends- and its always good to stay informed about what is available out their incase you find yourself in a store buying one for them this Christmas. Don't forget the parent dilemma either- "Is this game my child is playing online really suited for them? What is in it? They tell me its not bad but I know so little about video games I can't tell!" Well by reading this blog you'll gain a deeper insight into the types of games available and their content to be able to help you supervise their gaming by knowing what to look for! Or simply perhaps your not a gamer because you've never found a game you liked or have had previously frustrating experiences with certain games.
My blog will be here to cover all that and more!
I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I will getting to write it. If you have any further questions about a game I post about or any game in particular I will do my best to answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment